Ashley Garcia

My political typology

According to the typology quiz I took, I am considered a disaffected Democrat, along with 16% of the public. I agree with their classification because I have some conservative views on the economy. There are many citizens taking advantage of public welfare in obscure ways so they can continue to receive government benefits. Besides that I know that discrimination still exists for most minorities and there is a lot of work that needs to be done in order to create equity in the country. Black people is one example; police still abuse them, and it can be hard for them to get jobs if they have a bad record. Everyone deserves a chance to work towards a better life regardless of their past. Additionally, I support homosexuality even if it is against my religion because people should be granted the right to choose what they want to do with their lives. 

Comments